Aetherian Archive – Craglorn Trial
- Trial Prep
- First Boss – Lightning Storm Atronach
- Second Boss – Foundation Stone Atronach
- Third Boss – Varleriel
- Fourth Boss – The Celestial Mage
- Split into three groups
- Left: 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 2 Damage Dealers
- Middle: 4 Damage Dealers
- Right: 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 2 Damage Dealers
- Alternatively, you can do this with 1 Tank, 2 Healers, and 9 Damage Dealers as long as you are not doing hardmode. That setup could look like this
- Left: 1 Healer, 3 Dealers
- Middle: 1 Tank 3 Damage Dealers
- Right: 1 Healers, 3 Damage Dealers
First Boss – Lightning Storm Atronach
- Impending Storm
- Boss will arch his back and release large, blockable AOE
- Lightning Strikes
- Boss raises hand to the sky signalling the group must SPRINT to the yellow safety circle. This circle will spawn in one of the five locations shown below
- Return the boss to the middle of the arena if it moves when you run to yellow safety circle
- Be ready to heal the the group back up after you all block Impending Storm AOE
- Be ready to block Impending storm
- Stack tight to help healers
Second Boss – Foundation Stone Atronach
- Boss will stand up and pound the ground 5 times dealing huge AOE damage
- Boulder Throw
- At around 80% Boss will kneel down and throw boulders at random players between each Big Quake attack. When the boss kneels down the group must spread out so that the splash damage from the boulders does not overlap
- Chain in adds that begin spawning at 80% so they die in the AOE damage
- Be ready to heal through Big Quake
- Spread and heal for Boulder Throw
- Be ready to spread out during Boulder Throw
- Place AOE to cleave down adds your tank chains in
Third Boss – Varlariel
- Frozen Breath
- Boss will cast AOE that is a one shot any non-tank it hits
- Adds / Boss Split
- Boss will send out images of itself. All but one of these must be killed. Each surviving add will cause an explosion after a short while. The group can survive one explosion, two and up is often fatal.
- First split is 3 adds, second is 4, third is 5, fourth+ 6 adds
- Assign pillars to DPS so they know which add they are responsible for killing
- Ignore the add lit up like a Christmas tree. (See image below)
- Watch that Frost Breath is not pointed toward group
- Be ready to heal the group back up after the explosion if you leave one add alive
- This boss is a bit of a DPS check. You need to burn those adds fast!
Final Boss – The Celestial Mage
- Chain Lightning
- As it sounds the boss will shoot a lighting that will bounce between players that are close to each other. The group can spread out around the entire arena if the DPS is all melee or if you have enough range DPS to range-attack the adds you can all stack behind the boss.
- The boss will always shoot the chain lightning in front of itself (aka at your main tank) if it is the only person in front of the boss.
- Axes will spawn through out the fight. The off-tank will need to taunt them immediately and and hold them throughout the fight. Do not try to kill these.
- Daedric Corruption Mines
- These shiny purple mines will blow up when walked over, avoid them or have someone with a shield safely disarm them (walk over them)
- 50% – Conjured Reflection Adds
- This is always the primary target when it spawns
- 15 % HP – Solar Vortex
- the boss will begin to release a roomwide knock-down AoE that will unsommon all remaining adds the second time it goes off.
- HARDMODE will add these mechanics
- Meteors Rain Down – Block these or else incur huge stamina break-free cost (assuming you survive the failed block)
- Storm Atronachs – Tank will position these on the boss so they are cleaved down. Be sure to focus them when they go into execute and begin exploding.
- Execute Heal – The boss will now heal about 2% HP every time she booms.
- Main Tank
- Face Boss away from group
- HM: Grab Storm attros into cleave damage
- Off Tank
- Round up axes and when boss begins the knock-down at 15% roll away from axes toward the boss so you do not get one-shot by axes before they despawn while you are knocked down
- Keep your tanks resources topped off by throwing them synergies while they tank the boss and the axes
- Have solar prison or other damage mitigation ultimate ready for the execute phase after 15%. the longer the Arcane vortex booms, the more damage it will do.
- HM – Block the meteors that land on you during execute
- Focus the conjured reflections the second they are up!
- Make sure you have your ultimate ready to go when boss hits 15%, do not spend it right before.
- HM – Block meteors that land on you during execute