This ESO Mirri Tank Build will tell you everything you need to know to create the perfect Mirri Tank to accompany on your journey through Tamriel. Mirri will do an excellent job helping you stay alive as you fight enemies together. Mirri also has a quirky personality that should get at least a couple of laughs out of you.
ESO BUILDS UPDATED FOR 2023
►Brand New Power Level Guide! Right Here!
►Brand New Companion Guides! Right Here!
QUESTIONS? COME SAY HI!
GEAR – MIRRI TANK BUILD
In this section, we will go over the gear you should collect for your Mirri Tank Build
SKILLS – MIRRI TANK BUILD
Best skills for the Mirri Tank Build. Skills are automatically used by your companion as soon as they come off of cooldown
|Provoke||Life Absorption||On Guard||Ghostly Evasion||Life Siphon||Impeccable Shot|
HOW TO UNLOCK MIRRI
To unlock Mirri simply head to this part of the map and talk to them to start their quest
UNIQUE PASSIVES AND PERKS – MIRRI
PASSIVE – MIRRI
Increases her damage done and healing done by 3%
PERK – MIRRI
Treasure chests found from treasure maps have a 30% chance to provide additional loot from a hidden compartment. This might include gold, treasure, or recipes.
RAPPORT – MIRRI
Here are the things that you can use to increase your rapport with Miri, or decrease it! If you max it out you unlock Miri’s Perk
Likes ( + )
- Complete Mirri’s Quest (+500)
- Complete an Ashlander Daily (+125 per day)
- Fighters guild daily (+125 per day)
- Enter Vivec’s Library with a fully collected model of Vvardenfell (+75)
- Enter Daedric Delve or Public Dungeon (+10 per 30 minutes)
- Visit Brass Fortress (+10 per day)
- Excavate something (+5 per 5 minutes)
- Loot psijic portals (+5)
- Learn a motif
- Kill Goblins (+1)
- Craft Alcohol (+1 per 5 minutes)
- Kill snakes (+1 per 10 minutes)
- Read books on bookshelves (+1)
Dislikes ( – )
- Murder a friendly NPC (-25)
- Complete a Sacrament quest (-25)
- Enter Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary (-10)
- Use a ship (-1)
- Collect a torchbug or butterfly (-1)
LEVEL YOUR COMPANION FAST
Your companion levels when you level, so the fastest way to level your companion is whatever the fastest way to level you is. Here is a guide for power leveling you and your companions!
Mirri is a Dark Elf ESO Companion found in Blackwood and added to Elder Scrolls Online with the Blackwood Expansion. Being one of the first generation of companions added to ESO she seems more vocal about the things she dislikes. Don’t touch flying insects when she’s out! She makes a great ranged DPS and healer support companion. Mirri is the ESO Companion that represents the Nightblade class.
If you enjoy video guides, check out my YouTube