This ESO Ember DPS Build will tell you everything you need to know to create the perfect Ember DPS to accompany on your journey through Tamriel. Ember will do an excellent job helping you stay alive as you fight enemies together. Ember also has a quirky personality that should get at least a couple of laughs out of you. Be sure to check out Ember’s likes and dislikes below to max out her rapport easily!
ESO BUILDS UPDATED FOR 2023
►Brand New Power Level Guide! Right Here!
►Brand New Companion Guides! Right Here!
QUESTIONS? COME SAY HI!
GEAR – EMBER DPS BUILD
In this section, we will go over the gear you should collect for your Ember DPS Build
|Weapon 1||Fire Staff||Aggressive|
SKILLS – EMBER DPS BUILD
Use this skill loadout for the Ember DPS Build. Skills are automatically used by your companion as soon as they come off of cooldown
|Elemental Barricade||Crystal Blast||Starfall||Second Wind||Crimson Font||Raging Storm|
HOW TO UNLOCK EMBER
To unlock Ember simply head to this part of the map and talk to them to start their quest
UNIQUE PASSIVES AND PERKS – EMBER
Each companion has a unique passive and a unique perk. The passive buffs both you and the companion when the companion is out. The perk provides things like bonus loot from different types of content, depending on which companion is chosen.
PASSIVE – EMBER
Increases critical chance and healing done by 3%
PERK – EMBER
When pickpocketing, you have a chance to acquire hidden wallets. These wallets include a little extra gold
This section will teach you how to increase your rapport with Ember. Here are the things that you can use to increase Ember’s rapport, or decrease it! If you max it out you unlock Ember’s Perk
Likes ( + )
- Complete a Mages Guild Daily (+125 per day)
- Complete a Thieves Guild Daily (+125 per day)
- Complete a High Isle Delve Daily (+125 per day)
- Fence a purple quality stolen item (+25)
- Winning a Tales of Tribute Game (+10)
- Pickpocket a guard (+10)
- Use Clemency perk on a guard (+10 per day)
- Flee from a guard (+10 per day)
- Loot thieves trove or safeboox (+5)
- Use counterfeit pardon edict (+5)
- Complete tip board quest in thieves den (+5)
- Harvest a runestone (+1)
- Kill a wolf (+1)
- Escape after fleeing (+1)
- Enter an outlaws refuge or thieves den (+1)
- Summon the big eared ginger kitten
Dislikes ( – )
- Pay a bouty to a guard (-25 per hour)
- Get caught committing a crime (-10)
- Get caught trespassing (-10)
- Get killed by a guard (-5)
LEVEL YOUR COMPANION FAST
Your companion levels when you level, so the fastest way to level your companion is whatever the fastest way to level you is. Here is a guide for power leveling you and your companions!
Ember is one of the ESO Companions found in High Isle and added to Elder Scrolls Online with the High Isle Expansion. She’s definitely a fan-favorite thanks to her incredibly bubbly personality. No matter what you decide to do, she will act like that was the best idea ever! Except fishing. Ember does not like fishing. As far as ESO Companions go, Ember represents the Sorcerer class.
If you enjoy video guides, check out my YouTube