What is The Tribunal Celebration
The Tribunal Celebration begins this Thursday, February 25 at 10:00 AM EST, and will continue until Tuesday, March 9 at 10:00 AM EST. During this event, you can receive bonus rewards and XP while adventuring in VVardenfell and Clockwork City zones.
How to Participate in The Tribunal Celebration
To participate in The Tribunal Celebration, you will need both DLCs. If you have ESO Plus, you’ll automatically have access to both. (You can also purchase them on sale in the in-game Crown Store at up to 50% off during the event period.)
Note both the new Doctrine Ordinator Weapons Pack and the Mother Morrowind’s Sacred Lullaby music box will be available in the Crown Store as well as the return of the Dwarven Crown Crates.
Rewards for The Tribunal Celebration
- Double reward boxes for zone daily quests and Trial weekly quests
- Increased rewards from harvest notes (not including fishing holes or heavy sacks)
- World, Delve, and Trial bosses drop additional loot
- Public dungeon and world bosses have a chance to drop a NEW tradeable style page for the new Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
- The final boss in both trials Asylum Sanctorum and Halls of Fabrication are guaranteed to drop the new tradeable style page for the Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
Earn Tribunal Coffers
In addition to these bonus rewards, complete a daily quest in either zone and receive a Tribunal Coffer. You’ll have a chance to receive some of these thrice-blessed items:
- Crafting materials
- Overland set items from two zones
- Style pages (including rare entire Motif chapters) for Ashlander, Morag Tong, Telvanni, Redoran, Hlaalu, Ebonshadow, and Clockwork Apostle styles
- Transmutation Crystals
- Vvardeenfell or Clockwork City treasure maps
- NEW The Slag Town Diver Skin Runebox (tradeable)
- NEW Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento Runebox (tradeable)
- NEW Fragments for the Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet (tradeable)
Note the first time you complete a daily quest each day, you’ll receive a Glorious Tribunal Coffer. These contain the same items but have a higher chance of receiving some of the rarer items such as the skin, memento, or pet fragments.
During this event, regular Tribunal Coffers have a chance to drop randomly from various zone activities, including bosses, looting objects and slaying mobs.
Impresario + Event Tickets
During the event, you can earn two tickets per day via these activities:
- One ticket from the first Vvardenfell daily quest you turn in (any kind)
- One ticket from the first Clockwork City daily quest you turn in (any kind)
The Event Ticket timer resets at 1:00 AM EST each morning. Remember not to let your tickets get to 12 before turning them in or you’ll cap-out and lose them!
The Impresario will stock the following items during the event:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragments
- Including the Deadlands Flint, Rune-ETched Striker, and Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- The first two Deadlands Scorcher Skin fragments
- Including the Rune-Scribed Daedra Hide and Rune-Scribed Daedra Sleeve
- NEW Doctrine Ordinator Outfit Style pages
- Slag Town Diver skin
- Thetys Ramarys’s Bait kit memento
- Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet
- Group repair kits
Note that none of the items above are tradeable. If you adventure throughout the home of the Dark Elves and Sotha Sil’s greatest creation, you’ll even receive bonus loot and all-new collectibles!
Remember to have fun during this event and good luck on the drops!