Jester’s Festival Event
BEGINS: 10AM EDT Thursday, March 25
ENDS: 10AM EDT Thursday, April 1
Where Do I Go?
Pick up the Jester’s Festival starter quest FREE in the Crown Store or visit one of the Jester’s Festival pavilions located outside either Ebonheart, Vulkhel Guard, or Daggerfall. Speak to noble jesters Skald-King, Queen Ayrenn, or High King Emeric and start spreading silliness throughout Tamriel!
How To Participate
During the event, you can earn event-specific rewards by completing Jester’s Festival quests.
Once you complete the intro quest, you’ll receive the Pie of Misrule memento. Activate this and receive a 2 hour 100% XP buff! (Note: You do NOT need to complete the quest again if you’ve already done so. Just grab the memento from your collections for easy XP-buff access!)
NOTE: XP stacks! You use an experience scroll in addition to the pie for even more XP!
What You Earn
Each jester has a unique daily quest. Each of your toons can complete all three of these quests every 24 hours. Every time you complete one of these quests, you’ll receive a Jester’s Festival Reward Box.
The Jester’s Festival Reward boxes may include:
- Revelry Pies
- Valuables (to sell to merchants for gold)
Note: The FIRST time you complete a daily quest each day, you will receive a Stupendous Gift Box instead of the regular reward.
Stupendous Gift Boxes
Stupendous Gift Boxes may include:
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Page
- Fragments of two mementos: The Festive Noise Maker or Jester’s Festival Joke Popper
- Jokey Stealies (to sell to merchants for gold)
- Runeboxes containing the Cherry Blossom Branch or Jester’s Scintillator mementos
- Fragments for the Sovereign Sow pet
- NEW Regal Regalia Outfit Style Pages
- NEW Fragments of the Playful Prankster’s Surprise Box memento
- NOTE: These fragments have a higher chance of dropping Stupendous Reward Boxes than regular ones
Once you’ve earned all three Stupendous Reward Boxes, you can continue doing other daily quests to earn regular reward boxes on all your toons.
If you add the Revelry Pies to your Quickbar, you can toss pies at fellow players, NPCs, guards, etc. and earn these event-specific Achievements:
- The Three Fillings War – Toss 10 Pies at players in a different Alliance
- The Upper Crust – Toss a pie at each of the Alliance Leaders
- More Than You Can Chew – Toss 10 Pies at Guards
- Dessert Domination – Complete all 3 Achievements above
- Messy Business – Kill 10 players while they are covered in pie in Cyrodiil
Completing these Achievements can earn you special rewards including:
- “Tin Soldier” Title
- “Empieror” Title
- Obnoxious Mute Face Paint head marking
BUT WAIT! There’s More!
By completing each of the three original daily quests you can also earn:
- Crown of Misrule hat
- Lord/Lady of Misrule title
Complete EVERY Jester’s Festival Achievement and earn:
- Royal Jester title
Remember: All earnable achievements for this event can also be found in your journal.
You’ll get 3 Event Tickets per account the first time you complete a Jester’s Festival quest each day. This will allow you to earn up to 24 tickets total during the event. (Remember not to go over the 12-limit cap!) The Event Ticket Timer resets at 2:00 AM EDT each morning.
During the event, the Impresario will have the following:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragments
- Deadlands Flit
- Rune-Etched Striker
- Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- All three Deadlands Scorcher Skin fragments
- Rune-Scribed Deadra Hide
- Rune-Scribed Daedra Sleeve
- NEW Rune-Scribed Daedra Veil
- Regal Regalia Outfit Style pages
- Sovereign Sow Collectible fragments
- Group Repair Kits
*NOTE: none of the above items are tradable if acquired with Event Tickets from the Impresario. Remember, this is your LAST CHANCE to get the final fragment for the Deadlands Scorcher skin, as the next event will have a brand new reward so get it while you can!
To visit the Impresario, look for the icon on your map that looks like a calendar with a star on it.
During the event, the in-game Crown Store will also include some returning and new items including the Regal Regalia weapons and the Prince Boar pet.
Enjoy spreading silliness throughout Tamriel and remember- HAVE FUN!