Jester’s Festival Event
BEGINS: 10AM EDT Thursday, March 26
ENDS: 10AM EDT April 2
Where Do I Go?
Pick up the Jester’s Festival starter quest FREE in the Crown store or visit one of the Jester’s Festival pavilions located outside either Ebonheart, Vulkhel Guard or Daggerfall and speak to the Skald-King, Queen Ayrenn, or High King Emeric.
How To Participate
During the event, you can earn event-specific rewards by completing Jester’s Festival quests.
Once you complete the intro quest, you’ll receive the Pie of Misrule memento. Activate this and receive a 2 hour 100% XP buff! (Note: You do NOT need to complete the quest again if you’ve already done so. Just grab the memento from your collections for easy XP-buff access!)
NOTE: XP stacks! You use an experience scroll in addition to the pie for even more XP!
What You Earn
Each jester has a unique daily quest. Each of your toons can complete all three of these quests every 24 hours. Every time you complete one of these quests, you’ll receive a Jester’s Festival Reward Box.
The Jester’s Festival Reward boxes may include:
- Revelry Pies
- Valuables (to sell to merchants for gold)
Note: The FIRST time you complete a daily quest each day, you will receive a Stupendous Gift Box instead of the regular reward.
Stupendous Gift Boxes
Stupendous Gift Boxes may include:
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Page
- Fragments of two Mementos: The Festive Noise Maker or Jester’s Festival Joke Popper
- Jokey Stealies (to sell to merchants for gold)
- Runeboxes containing the Cherry Blossom Branch or Jester’s Scintillator mementos
- NEW fragments for the Sovereign Sow pet! (GUARANTEED to drop in the first Stupdendous Gift Box you open each day!)
Once you’ve earned all three Stupendous Gift Boxes, you can continue to earn regular reward boxes on all your toons.
If you add the Revelry Pies to your Quickbar, you can toss pies at fellow players, NPCs, guards, etc. and earn these event-specific Achievements:
- The Three Fillings War – Toss 10 Pies at players in a different Alliance
- The Upper Crust – Toss a pie at each of the Alliance Leaders
- More Than You Can Chew – Toss 10 Pies at Guards
- Dessert Domination – Complete all 3 Achievements above
- Messy Business – Kill 10 players while they are covered in pie in Cyrodiil
Completing these Achievements can earn you special rewards including:
- “Tin Soldier” Title
- “Empieror” Title
- Obnoxious Mute Face Paint head marking
BUT WAIT! There’s More!
By completing each of the three daily quests you can also earn:
- Crown of Misrule hat
- Lord/Lady of Misrule title
Complete EVERY Jester’s Festival Achievement and earn:
- Royal Jester title
Remember: All earnable achievements for this event can also be found in your journal.
You’ll get 3 Event Tickets per account the first time you complete a Jester’s Festival quest each day. This will allow you to earn up to 24 tickets total during the event.
During the event, the Impresario will have the following:
- All four Indrik Feathers
- All four Spectral Indrik Berries
- The Spectral Indrik pet
- Sovereign Sow fragments
- Jester’s Scintillator runebox
- Cherry Blossom Branch runebox
- NEW Group Repair Kits (Repair gear for group members in your zone)
Look for the icon on your map that looks like a calendar with a star on it.
And don’t forget! During this event, you have the chance to collect the final berries to evolve your Nascent Indrik into the ghostly Spectral Indrik mount!